Monday, May 31, 2010

without 10.13.04

without

where does love go when it dies
where did romance and honor go
straight to the dust and ashes
or perhaps on a far away breeze
or maybe into the clouds to fall elsewhere
these things i ponder sitting here
without the love i once knew all too well
replaced now with a solid block of ice
unmeltable with the love in my heart
strange new visions of aloneness
feelings of loving that which is not here
and my hope seems without
as it fades into the abyss of that was once you
the tears are my lifes blood
each drop making me weak
each drop draining hope from me
each drop a love falling on a deaf heart
each glimpse of faith and hope
quickly replaced with the emptiness
and the thoughts of alone and without
without a love, without a peace
without a trace

No comments:

Post a Comment